Archaeological Museum of Sifnos (in Kastro)
The museum includes collections of Archaic and Hellenistic sculptures. The sculptures (tomb articles, statues, architectural pieces etc.) are dated from the Archaic (6th century B.C.) to the Roman Era (2nd century B.C.).
he most important exhibited articles are the following:
- One anthemion crowning of a marble headstone from the 4th century B.C.
- One head from a marble female statue from the 4th century B.C.
- One marble head of a kouros (young man’s statue) from the middle 6th century B.C.
- One marble Ionic capital of the 6th century B.C.
- One marble headstone from the Hellenistic times.
Days and hours of operation: Wednesday-Monday, 08:30-16:00