The beach of Kamares is the first you meet once you come out of the boat. This is a beach that will either addict you or leave indifferent.
Golden fine sand that only covers a small part of its extent; shade from tamarisk trees and sufficient number of deck chairs and umbrellas. Here, you will find well-cared changing rooms, showers and toilets. At the edges of the beach there are cafés and restaurants with tables on the sand.
Clean sand with few stones on the northern side of the bay which depending on the weather may have been buried and you may not understand that they are there. The depth is small for quite a distance (about half a meter) which makes it ideal for water games.
- sandy beach
- access by car, bus, boat, trail
- it has changing rooms, showers, toilets
- partial shading from tamarisks
- umbrellas and sun loungers
- cafés and restaurants
- mini market
- awarden with the blue flag of the European Union (since 2002)
- access facilities and floating chairs for disabled