Vathi (north) beach
A small sandy beach
On the right of the main beach of Vathy, after the church of Taxiarchis is another “hidden” beach. In essence, it is the continuation of the main beach from which is separated by a small mole and the church of Taxiarchis. Here, the landscape is more picturesque and reminds a fishing village.
- fine sand and small pebbles
- access by car, bus, trail, boat
- it has changing rooms, showers, toilets (at the central beach of Vathi)
- partial shading from tamarisks
- cafe – restaurants
- mini market
- sea sports (at the central beach of Vathi)
Fine sand at the beginning and thereafter clumps of seaweed but with sufficient depth.
Golden fine sand and partial shade from tamarisk trees. Here you will find cafés-restaurants with tables on the sand.